How to improve the fertility process in men
A study, carried out in Spain on fertility, indicates that, among couples of childbearing age, at least 15% have different problems to achieve pregnancy. On the other hand, it should be noted that of that 15%, at least 7.5% is associated with problems of the male role.The good news is that this situation can be reversible, since in most cases, our fertility can improve and the solution is within our reach, another good news is that it is not necessary to resort to drugs, or to look for other methods.
In some cases, it is argued that men who have many concerns, for various reasons, are directly affected in their ability to have children, compared to men who lead more peaceful lives. That is why one of the first tips you will receive from specialists is to rethink your routine and take a vacation to quiet places, away from stress.
But not only this affects the male role in their fertility, as men, there are other reasons influenced by lifestyle, which also directly affect and become habits, here we are going to explain the main references.
How does diet influence fertility?
Food is the great complement to be healthy and feel good, it is not only a low-fat diet, but also to take care of the types of food we eat. There are temporary vitamins and bioelements, which are absolutely essential for man's fertility.
Do not always take sausage or processed products from the supermarket for later importation. Try to buy the ones that are from your locality, since they have fewer chemicals or preservatives, remember that imported products have longer expiration dates which means that they may contain chemicals in large quantities, being these totally harmful, your priority should be to buy the ones Ecological and integral products, your body will thank you.
We recommend you consume products such as:
- Omega-3, this element considerably increases the quality of semen and comes from different foods, such as salmon, such as walnuts, pumpkin seeds, even flax seed, so consider it a product to buy the next time you go to the Supermarket.
- Vary your consumption of fruits and vegetables, including a wide variety. These are the antioxidants, minerals and vitamins that your body needs, especially for fertility.
- Vitamin C is very important because it is a vitamin that is used for the cellular creation of sperm, there is a variety of fruits such as strawberries, mangoes, oranges, tomatoes.
On the other hand, we have another group of foods, which if included in your daily meals, will lead you astray, in some organisms, it is an almost direct path to infertility, but it is not too late to change it.
Now we are going to list those foods that you should start to stop consuming:
- Ready-cooked meals.
- Canned products.
- Saturated fats.
- Fried food.
- Flour and refined sugar
These foods, in canned conditions, or saturated and refined fats, have shown how harmful and damaging they are to a man's fertility, so you should try to reduce the number of times you eat these foods and change them for more natural ones.
Does exercise really benefit the male fertility process?
Exercising is important for health, but through different official studies, the positive impacts that these reflect on male fertility were made known, and we are not referring to doing a specific routine style, or having to exercise all of them. the days, it is enough to focus 30 min for three days a week.
The main benefits are related to the number of sperm, which increases when leading an active lifestyle, but in addition to this, it also improves their mobility, which is of the utmost importance for a successful pregnancy.
Another fundamental aspect linked to exercising is wearing underwear with a natural fabric, since it allows better ventilation, remember that temperature is important since a very high temperature can lower the amount of sperm. Another factor is to use tight underwear but not tight there is a difference and it is important to be careful with these points.
What possible negative habits affect male fertility?
Although it is not under the knowledge of many couples, there are different habits, which can make you infertile, so just by making certain changes in your daily life, everything can change in your favor.
It is necessary to see and recognize how we are living our lifestyle, to be able to organize ourselves and leave those customs that were only affecting us, we are going to explain what those habits are and if you come to recognize any, it is time to make new changes in your Lifestyle.
- Sedentary: Spending the whole day without doing any physical activity is considered sedentary. Sitting for so long raises the temperature of the testicles, causing a drop in the number of sperm.
- Suffering from constant stress: It generates what is known as premature ejaculation. In addition, stress affects the quality of sperm, thus reducing the possibility of pregnancy.
- Exercise excessively : As we know, everything in excess does not lead to anything good, and this is no exception, lifting a lot of weight, ingesting different substances for muscle growth and exercising almost every day, leads you to modify your metabolism, the consequence of this, is that it increases your chances of infertility, from the movement of sperm, to the amount, which are affected.
- The famous vices, such as alcohol and cigarettes: Starting with cigarettes, which reduces the amount of oxygen in the blood, affecting sperm quality and causing ejaculation problems, continuing with alcohol, which directly affects the amount of sperm, which is why this is one of the main causes of infertility in men.
- feeding : Although there is no way to indicate a food specifically, if it was possible to know that those that contain saturated fats, refined flours and sugars, are harmful to sperm and to the quality of the sperm, so a diet of this type it is detrimental to your fertility.
There are tests to see the quality of your semen, as well as the sperm count, so it is good to have a medical check-up, plus you can get advice from trained professionals.
At CELAGEM we can help you and guide you to lead a healthy life, which will benefit your fertility.