The In Vitro fertilization technique is one of the most consulted and requested treatments by couples with infertility problems. In turn, In vitro fertilization is one of the most complex treatments in assisted reproductive techniques at the medical level; For this and other reasons, fertilization can vary in prices according to your requirement or condition, but it is usually one of the techniques with the highest economic value. Here in this article we answer this question: How much does In Vitro Fertilization cost?
In Vitro Fertilization prices
This treatment is a technique with high success rates, where the accredited percentage of success is 60%, it consists of the union of the ovule with the spermatozoon carried out in the laboratory, in order to obtain already fertilized embryos to transfer a healthy embryo to the uterus. maternal, in order to complete the cycle and evolve it until achieving an assisted pregnancy.
An egg is sought in order to stimulate the production of more oocytes, in order to obtain a greater number of embryos, since the greater the number of embryos, the greater the chances of becoming pregnant.
The general price of this treatment depends on several factors, such as the healthcare center, the type of condition and ideal treatment. However, there are different factors that influence your budget for IVF treatment.
At Celagem, the prices for In Vitro fertilization are the cheapest and most accessible in Colombia and Latin America, likewise we are recognized for the high quality of our treatments and services in fertility and assisted reproduction.
What are the factors that influence and alter the price of IVF treatment?
- Transportation: One of the cases that arise in the economic field and that affects the budget for In Vitro fertilization. If you are outside the country and want in vitro fertilization treatment, the transfer has a fundamental cost to take into account, since the majority of couples who enter are from other countries, however these costs are not included in the In vitro fertilization prices, patients manage their transportation and accommodation costs, if they want any recommendations they can ask our staff.
- Accommodation: The stay is another expense that the couple must include in the budget if they want to do it in a country other than their nationality. In case of doing it in the same country, the stay does not represent any problem at all.
- Medication: There is a wide range of hormonal medications which are under the direction of the in vitro fertilization specialist gynecologist, who prescribes the best appropriate treatment for each patient according to their ovarian reserve and status.
- Study and evaluation of the patient: The treatment includes the evaluation of the patient, where they must demonstrate the impossibility or difficulty that the woman has to achieve the term of the pregnancy.
- Follicular Puncture: It is a surgical intervention aimed at obtaining the eggs that are found inside the follicles of the ovary. This stage includes admission, anesthesia and intervention. Where they must meet a rest and recovery.
- The culture media, process and treatment of the IVF laboratory: It is one of the most important phases and therefore its price continues to be just as relevant. This phase occurs after the extraction by follicular puncture; and it is recognized as one of the most sensitive to the point that any alteration can compromise the development of the embryo and hence affect every probability of success.
- Blood pregnancy test: After completing the most complex phases of treatment, the clinical center must perform the respective blood pregnancy test, to certify success up to the time of said attempt.
- Psychological Support: Throughout the process, the assistance center recommends that couples attend professional psychologists on the subject, where they can learn to cope with this process. And in this way evaluate their state of mental health.
- Sonography or ultrasound: In this step, all the success of the treatment is certified. Once the embryo has been accepted in the mother's womb, the process becomes a comforting and clearly visible stage.
Types of In Vitro Fertilization
Contact us for updated prices and details of the different In Vitro Fertilization treatments.
- IVF with own eggs and father's semen
- IVF with donor eggs and donor sperm
- IVF with own eggs and sperm donor
- IVF with donor eggs and sperm from the intended father
- Vitrified ova
Number of attempts to achieve a full-term pregnancy
The chances of success in this treatment have always been based on excellent numbers, however there are some cases where the treatment is not successful or effective due to any condition presented in said attempt.
At Celagem we guarantee pregnancy, ask our advisors right now who will help you with the process and answer any questions you may have regarding In Vitro fertilization treatments. It is evident that the best way to evaluate the real budget of in vitro fertilization is to establish the reproduction care center, the country and evaluate what is the ideal treatment for the condition presented by each patient.
GUARANTEED In Vitro Fertilization
We invite you to learn about our In Vitro Fertilization treatments that will help you achieve the dream of becoming a father or mother.